Atelier de peinture
We are pleased to present the premier of the “Painting at the Park” workshop
Create your own canvas with Natascia Ghini.
When: Saturday 20th & 27th May and Saturday 10th June from 4.00pm-6.00pm
The workshop is for anyone who wishes to experiment with contemporary painting & who wants to create their own work of art whilst immersed in the greenery of the Chianti Sculpture Park.
Nature itself will inspire the participants to find their own artistic technique.
The course is led by Natascia Ghini an expert in new expressive languages and expressive painting.
The core of the workshop
During these 3 sessions it will be possible to experiment with different painting techniques such as Dripping, Action painting, material assembly, collage and much more!
At the end of course those who have attended all 3 sessions will receive a certificate of participation on behalf of The Park and the artist Natascia Ghini.
Materials: All materials necessary to complete your canvas will be supplied during the lessons.
Booking info: The course is by booking only with a maximum of 5 participants.
Single lesson: € 60,00
Complete course: €150,00 (instead of €180,00)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
· Entry to the Chianti Sculpture Park
· Painting on canvas course each lesson being 2 hours
· All materials including the canvas
- Reservation is mandatory;
- We kindly ask you to get to the Park 15 minutes before the lesson starts;
- Adequate clothing to be able to get dirty;
- In case of bad weather the event could be postponed;
- Free download App “Chianti Sculpture Park by PlayPixel” available either from Apple Store or Play Store