Art lessons at the Sculpture Park
DRAWING LESSONS AT THE CHIANTI SCULPTURE PARK
Drawing lessons to better understand contemporary art whilst surrounded by the beauty of the park. Lessons are provided by Natascia Ghini, a young sienese artist.
Classes in September and October will be held upon request. Contact us to find out about availability and book this experience at the Park!
Lessons are in small groups such that everyone can go on their own pace. The course includes technical advice and artistique techniques for example shading exercises. The aim is to better understand contemporay art and further investigate your expressive abilities.
€ 35,00 per lesson (2 hours)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
– Entrance to Chianti Sculpture Park
-1 art lesson (2 hours) with sienese artist Natascia Ghini
– Free download App “ChiantiPark” available either on Apple Store or Play Store
Easels will be provided. You need to bring: coloured pencils, charcoal, lead pencils of various types (e.g. HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B), rubber, pencil sharpner and paper of your choice.
If you don’t have artistic materials, don’t worry, let us know and we will supply them!
- Reservation is required;
- We ask you to arrive at the Park before the start of the lesson to ensure a prompt start;
- Face mask is not required;
- In case of rain the lesson will be postponed;